1. Chalberg T., et al. Control of Myopia Using Diffusion Optics Spectacle Lenses: Efficacy and Safety Study (CYPRESS) 42-month results. ARVO 2023 Annual Meeting presentation. 27 April 2023.
2. Laughton D., et al. Calculated age-independent myopic axial length growth in the CYPRESS clinical trial. ARVO 2023 Annual Meeting presentation. 26 April 2023.
3. Jones et al. Comparison of ocular component growth curves among refractive error groups in children, Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2005;46:2317-2327
4. Jabeen A., et al. Evaluation of the Lag of accommodation with DOT spectacle lenses. ARVO 2023 Annual Meeting presentation. 27 April 2023.
5. Gantes-Nuñez, F., et al. Optical Characterization of a Diffusion Optics Technology Ophthalmic Lens Designed for Myopia Control. ARVO 2023 Annual Meeting presentation. 27 April 2023.
6. MeyerD.,etal.Evaluation of Contrast Sensitivity with Diffusion Optics Technology Lenses. ARVO 2023 Annual Meeting presentation. 27 April 2023.
7. McParland, M., et al. Myopia progression before, during and after the COVID-19 pandemic in North American children. ARVO 2023 Annual Meeting presentation. 23 April 2023.
8. Control of myopia using Diffusion Optics TechnologyTM spectacle lenses: 12-month results of a randomised controlled, efficacy and safety study (CYPRESS). British Journal of Ophthalmology Published Online First: 01 September 2022. DOI: 10.1136/bjo-2021-321005
9. Rappon J., et al. Two-year effectiveness of a novel myopia management spectacle lens with full-time WEARERS. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2022;63(7):408.
10. Laughton, D et al. Safety and Efficacy of a Novel Spectacle Lens for Myopia Control Over Three Years. 2022 American Academy of Optometry annual meeting. 27 Oct 2022.
Please note that our products are not available for sale or distribution in every country in the world.
Our products are not available for sale in the U.S.